- Read and watch: https://magickidslearning.com/christmas-around-the-world-for-kids/
- Play:
- Geography Christmas Quiz: https://wayground.com/admin/quiz/5fd33ec7f2dc23001bdfd107/geography-christmas-quiz
- Christmas Traditions: https://wayground.com/admin/quiz/6398a18ec743b8001d69f818/christmas-traditions-choose-country or https://faabul.com/en/l/Christmas-Around-the-World-Quiz
- Christmas Traditions Easy: https://changetheworldwithkaryn.com/christmas-around-the-world-quiz/
- Christmas Traditions Very Easy: https://changetheworldwithkaryn.com/christmas-quiz-for-kids/
- Listen and finish: https://youtu.be/q1DFHS24AwY?si=YEFJXAwnwWoN54Tj
- Sing "Last Christmas": https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI?si=H5bJTNyIMw_G9ZNk and solve this puzzle https://wordwall.net/pl/resource/8708520/angielski/last-christmas
- Sing and dance "Merry Christmas Everyone": https://youtu.be/N-PyWfVkjZc?si=3OIjQPfo-sLECVj7
- Watch "Merry Christmas, Mr. Bean": https://youtu.be/HKUY_gOxLas?si=Cscn-iRvW-QUG-9d
Write numbers 1-12 in your notebook.
- 1 = your name = 20
- 2 = number
- 3 = winter sport
- 4 = adjective (describing mark/grade e.g. bad, good, terrible, perfect ...)
- 5 = water sport
- 6 = season
- 7 = adjective (describing temperature, e.g. feezing, warm, ...)
- 8 = fast sport
- 9 = ball sport
- 10 = adjective (describing behaviour, e.g. naughty, nice, ...)
- 11 = adjective (describing size, e.g. extra small, medium, ...)
- 12 = sports equipment
- 13 = family member
- 14 = comparative adjective
- 15 = adjective (describing colour)
- 16 = food
- 17 = family member
- 18 = superlative adjective
- 19 = something really nice:)
................................................ and here is your letter: .........................................
Dear Santa Claus,
My name is (1), I'm (2) years old. I like (3) very much and I'm (4) at it. I'm also keen on (5), but you know, it's (6) now, so it is (7) and I can't do it. I hate (8) and I can't play (9) at all. I'm joking:)
I was very (10) last year, so for Christmas I'd like to get a/an (11) (12).
My little (13) was (14) than me, so please bring him/her a/an (15) (16) and my (17) was (18) so he/she deserves a/an (19).
Love, (20)
....................................................................................................................................